- The National Governors Association provides “Infrastructure Implementation Resources” for state leaders, which includes a searchable tracker of all formula and competitive grant programs under the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA).
- Martin & McCoy offers an IIJA database and easy-to-read infographics on funding programs for eligible parties, such as NGOs and Tribal governments.
- The Local Infrastructure Hub is geared towards local officials and offers training and resources specifically for city and county governments.
- The White House provides an interactive map, state fact sheets, and a range of resources for IIJA funding, including a technical assistance guide, the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Guidebook, the Rural Playbook, and the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Tribal Playbook.
- Just Solutions Collective and Harvard Law analyzed the Environmental Justice (EJ) implications of the IRA and offer a spreadsheet of EJ provisions.
- The Environmental Policy Innovation Center (EPIC) and Internet of Water offer a national map of water service area boundaries.
- EPIC and River Network provide a SRF advocacy tracking spreadsheet.
Federal Update Newsletter